NO MORE BASIC PITCHES.
A neo-myspace-esque survey that's fun and productive.
BUSINESS AND PRODUCT
1. Describe your product in one sentence.
2. What human need does your product satisfy?
3. What sector does your company operate in? What do you believe your customers associate with the industry you operate in?
4. What is your current business objective?
5. What are the long term goals of your company?
6. Who are your main competitors? Provide links if possible.
7. How are you different from your competitors?
8. What is the main business problem your product faces?
9. Are there any other challenges your product faces?
10. What channels do you currently communicate to your consumers through? Are there any channels you plan to expand to?
11. What is your company’s mission?
12. Where do you see your product and business in 1 year? 5 years? 10 years?
13. Please briefly describe the internal culture of your company.
1. What are your primary and secondary target audiences?
2. Complete the following sentence describing your product: It has
3. In one word, what do you most associate with your product?
4. In one word, what do you believe your customers most associate with your product?
5. In one word, what is the most important thing you would like to communicate to your customers?
6. Does your product have any features that cannot be replicated by competitors? If so, describe.
7. Why is your product named what it is?
8. What are the core values of your product? Name and define three.
9. Is there anything that your product needs to be distanced from? What can your product not be associated with?
10. What is your product’s current tagline? Why?
1. What colors do you believe reflect your product? Why?
2. Are there any physical items you associate with your product?
3. Imagine your product at a party. What would it talk about? Would it be at a party?
4. If your product had a theme song, what would it be?
5. Name a fictional character your product would most identify with. Describe how.
6. What type of person does your brand resemble? How do they speak?
7. What part of the world would your product live in? What kind of house would it have?
8. What kind of car would your product be?
9. What kind of food would your product be?
10. What brand identities and designs do you like?
11. What brands do you believe your product should be compared to?